It is Monday, so it is time for another VSN Weekly Deal. This one will appeal to you if you like CARDS THAT MOVE, the focus of the Nov ’10 VSN issue. While this issue is still available in print, I’ve created a pdf version for those of you who like your rubber reading online, want a searchable issue and/or want to save some shelf space . . . and some money! As this week’s VSN Weekly Deal, this pdf back issue, normally $3, is on sale for $1.49. (8/26/13 through 9/1/13)
Contents: Nov ’10 VSN: Focus Article: Cards That Move.
Bored with Your Cards? Add Movement to add Surprise & Fun! The focus article within this issue looks at:
- Cards With Multiple Faces (Pop-Ups, Flip, Waterfall and Swing Cards)
- Images That Slide Across the Card Surface
- Pieces That Dangle
- Hidden Parts That Pull Out
- Pieces That Spin
Note: Three Full-sized templates that go with this issue can be found in the Readers’ Gallery.
Also In This Issue:
- Storage Article: Creating Custom Storage Pockets For Embossing Folders and Dies.
- Digital Corner: Layering Digital Stamps For Scenes Using PhotoShop / Elements.
- Tips: Coloring Flower Soft or Making Your Own Fluff, Popping Images with White, Monoprints, Die-Cutting Laminating Pockets, Strategies For Actually USING Your Paper Supplies, Easy Square Cards, Paper Trimmer Blade Strategy, Spray Mist Ideas & Stretching Spray Supplies, Salvaging Plant Foil, Ironing Wrinkled Paper, Stamp Positioner Use, Two Acrylic Stamp Tips, Cookie Sheet Drying Racks, plus Miscellaneous Tips.
Note on This Weekly Deal Offering: In the past I’ve only offered pdf versions of issues that are out-of-print. This issue is still available in print. This offering is an experiment. It takes some time to convert a print issue into a pdf, but if this pdf sells well, I’m willing to offer additional issues this way in the future. Feedback is welcome.